[Japan] Ixion Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Japan] Ixion Saga

Post by Vonic on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:18 pm

Capcom’s online division has a mysterious new online title called “Ixion Saga” in the works, according to the latest issue of Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu. The game will reportedly feature eight on eight battles, mixing guns, swords, magic and giant monsters. In Ixion Saga, you can form unions with other players and play as classes such as Striker, Caster and Blaster.

Capcom fans are probably looking for the next version of Monster Hunter Online. Unfortunately, Capcom's next multiplayer title on PC is a team based PvP game called Ixion Saga. I remember participating in the very first Alpha Test of this game and enjoyed every minute of it.

Registering for this game should be very simple since it is a Japanese game. I would totally recommend this game to people who are PvP fanatics, if I remember correctly latency didn't pose much of an issue. The Ixion Saga "Game Start" button may have an IP block, so just letting you guys know before hand! Oh and I think they are going to have an Anime adaptation for this game.

System Req:
-

*Ga berat2 amat system reqnya kyk MHFO kyknya.

Screenshot:
  • http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-imVIyEDl3g8/ThcDTCK-0gI/AAAAAAAADJI/Op5BFxg1zNs/s1600/ixion22.jpg

Lainnya tanyakan mbah google.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

::Playing::
Guild Wars 2 | Closers Online

::Waiting::
Tree of Savior | Black Desert Online | Soul Worker
Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Re: [Japan] Ixion Saga

Post by Vonic on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Reserved

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:19 pm

Reserved

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top