News (No Discussion)

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: News (No Discussion)

Post by Vonic on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:54 pm

Bless (KR) - New images galore

Ever since the game was officially announced last year by Neowiz Games at G*Star, a few silent months passed. Bless is said to be the company's biggest online game yet, with development team having over 150 staff and veterans hailing from Aion, Lineage 2 and TERA among many other titles. Developed using the Unreal 3 Engine, Bless is set to take on the heavy hitters presumably early next year.

I was kind of skeptical as the website presumably listed the 7 images below (and 1 right at the top) as "screenshots", but I will have to see the actual gameplay before betting on it. Gorgeous, yes, but it looks a tad edited using image software. Well, what is your opinion?

Pitting 2 opposing sides against each other in the same continent, the game story is pretty much like those found in several PvP-centric online titles such as AIKA. However, given the promised immense land area and landscapes for players to explore, I just can't wait till some ingame footage is shown!

The 4 races seen below are presumably named as well, with then being the male Lupus, male Panthera, female Forest Elf and male Ilblis.

Source: MMOCulture

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

::Playing::
Guild Wars 2 | Closers Online

::Waiting::
Tree of Savior | Black Desert Online | Soul Worker
Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Kritika (KR) - Making its way to China

I thought I should share this news to refresh readers about the game's existence. In yet another exclusive for Mainland China. Kritika, which was revealed last year, will be hosted in China by the country's biggest online games operator, Tencent Games. As usual, there is no news of an English server at all.

Developed by Korean studio, All-M, the creator of Lunia Online, Kritika is hailed as a "super fast" action MMORPG with combat similar to console games'. Like most of the action online titles out there, Kritika will be dungeon-based and focus mainly on combat combos with inspirations from fighting games such as Tekken and The King of Fighter, as well as Lunia Online.

When asked about the game's core features, the producer simply replied "Combat, and more combat"... Kritika is currently scheduled to enter its first Closed Beta in Korea before the first half of this year.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Guild Wars 2: Next Closed Beta Test to Launch in Late March

Further to the revelation that sign-ups for the next closed beta test for Guild Wars 2 reached one-million in just over 48 hours, NCsoft and ArenaNet are proud to announce another impressive statistic: during the peak periods, sign-ups reached a rate of 4,000 per minute!

It is no surprise that the most anticipated game launching this year, an accolade awarded to Guild Wars 2 from top gaming outlets from around the world, attracted players wanting to experience the game from 224 countries spanning all seven continents.

"We built Guild Wars 2 with the notion to bring players together to experience what a true online world experience should be, and we couldn't be more excited with the reception we're receiving from gamers wanting to get in and play our game," said Mike O'Brien, president of ArenaNet and executive producer of Guild Wars 2.

Guild Wars 2's next closed beta test is scheduled for late-March and will provide players with an opportunity to experience its deep RPG game elements, epic World vs. World battles and inviting social gameplay while helping the team load test the servers. Website: https://beta.guildwars2.com/.

Source: MMOSite

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:10 pm

Nexus Conflict Beta Signup

Client game and a browser based game. Website: http://nexusconflict.gamigo.com/en/.

While experimenting with traveling at faster-than-light speed during the Second Species War, the Tyi and Genides discovered the Nexus: a place where universes collide. And the war immediately spread into the Nexus.

Choose your side and become part of the war! Fight for control of enemy-controlled or neutral regions! Defend the regions under your control against enemy attacks.

Nexus Conflict's features at a glance:
  • Stunning graphics both as a client game and in the browser thanks to state-of-the-art Unity 3D technology!
  • Set in the well-known sci-fi universe of Black Prophecy
  • Spectacular strategic battles with gigantic battleships
  • A variety of ship classes, from small frigates to megacruisers
  • Ship system with extensive configuration options
  • Individual skill system
  • PvP, PvE and PvE Co-op missions
  • Conquering and defense of faction territories
  • Crafting system

Decide to be a part of the cybernetically optimized Tyi or the genetically perfected Genides and battle for control of strategic regions in the Nexus – a place where universe are colliding. By completing PvP and PvE mission you can earn improved weapons, stronger shields and other enhancements. Over the course of the game you will have access to ships ranging in size from an 80-meter cruiser to a massive battle titan measuring in at 1.5 kilometers in length.

Source: Onrpg

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:58 pm

Blacklight Retribution Enters Open Beta

Perfect World Entertainment brings gamers one step closer to the future of war. With Blacklight Retribution’s Open Beta, competitive shooter fans can finally experience next-generation visuals, polish and gameplay in a tightly presented free-to-play package.

The Blacklight Retribution Open Beta features all-new content:

• New Multiplayer Maps
Three new maps will be released throughout the Open Beta period, beginning today with Vortex. Live and die fighting in a sprawling missile silo complex with cover heavy terrain and flooded walkways that create intense firefights around every corner.

• Playable Hero Characters
Get a unique look and a defined role by utilizing carefully crafted Heroes pre-built for battle.

• Data Nodes
Pump up abilities and go next level with new socketing and crafting systems.

Perfect World Entertainment is also hosting numerous events to celebrate the Blacklight Retribution Open Beta launch, including leveling and video contests, as well as raffle giveaways where gamers can win a variety of cool prizes.

Play right now by visiting: http://www.PLAYBLACKLIGHT.com

Source: MMOBomb

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Otherland - Gorgeously mind-boggling

In all these years of me playing online games and writing about them, I was never stumbled by any in terms of how to describe them and understand the game concept by just a quick look at trailers and website descriptions. Otherland is the first game which made me scratch my head and go "What?" when I first tried to find out more about it. Crafted by Unreal Engine 3, the game really looks visually appealing and the latest trailer was what prompted me to start this post.

People were saying it is like Second Life, others told me it is like a 3D Ultima Online in a cyberpunk world, and others were saying it is really Pokemon Online (joking). Being gifted with the talent of extreme laziness, I did not actually bother snooping around the forums, but instead rely on the 2 developer trailers below for more information. I am 50% convinced by the trailers, but I hope to see some actual combat footage with the UI attached in the near future. Website: http://otherland.gamigo.com/.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:02 pm

F2: Floating Fortress (KR) - Closed Beta 1 delayed

Much hyped in the Korean media as the successor and sequel for FlyFF, gPotato (or Gaa Net) has decided to postpone the 6-days Closed Beta 1 phase till a later date. Neither a specific period nor time was not given, although the publisher/ developer said it was to include more game content. Apparently the big bosses over there felt the game is indeed lacking in content even for a Closed Beta and the game on overall is not ready for a public test. Let's hope the game will be even more polished once the public can get to play it.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:04 pm

Grimlands - The "real" shooter MMORPG?

Well, those are not my words, but Gamigo is apparently touting Grimlands as the "real" shooter MMORPG in its latest gameplay video. Note that it is "shooter MMORPG", not "online shooter"... Oh well. As revealed at gamescom 2011 last year, Grimlands' setting takes place in a post-apocalyptic world, with what seems to be mutated humans and zombies roaming the wild.

From what I know, there are not many online games out there with similar settings making a big impact out in the industry. Anyway, Grimlands reminds me of Fallen Earth + All Points Bulletin (APB) in a way, though both are hardly hugely successful titles. But still, are you ready to explore the mutated wild west?. Website: http://grimlands.gamigo.com/.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:04 pm

Spirit Tales Closed Beta Testing

KoramGame announced that the closed beta test phase for Spirit Tales, a cute 3D fantasy MMORPG developed by X-Legend, will launch on March 15. Players may register at the official Spirit Tales website and the company has also partnered with MMOBomb to distribute beta keys with in-game prizes.

With an extensive character customization and progression system, as well as in-depth pet capture and training, Spirit Tales offers unlimited possibilities for players to interact with the world. In Spirit Tales, players will embark upon a journey across a colorful fantasy world, battling fierce creatures and capturing magical pets to call their own. Unlock a character’s Spirit Form to unleash devastating attacks on monsters or opponents during exciting PvP (Player vs. Player) battles. With six unique character classes to choose from and over 40 million customization combinations, Spirit Tales is designed to offer players a high degree of in-game freedom and an “Epically Cute, Massively Fun” online gaming experience.

Players can visit http://st.koramgame.com/ for all the details!

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:08 pm

Rise of Dragonian Era Official Release Date

Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE), a new free to play fantasy MMORPG from Mgame USA, has set an official release date of March 9, 2012. To celebrate the announcement of RODE’s release date, RODE is hosting a Dragon Coin Giveaway.

Featuring unique gameplay that allows players to not only ride dragons for aerial combat, but raise and evolve their own dragon mount as well, RODE provides dedicated gamers with an action packed and tense experience both on the ground and in the sky.

Great graphics, engaging story quests, a pet system centered on hatching your own dragon, extensive crafting and upgrading systems, engaging PvP systems, RvR wars, a forthcoming castle siege mode and much more.

RODE Features:

• An all new world - Explore the world of Piral, ruled by two warring dragon nations both trying to stem the tide of destruction brought on by the evil dragon Deablo. Players will find themselves in scorching deserts, deadly swamps, lavishing castles, lush forests, and more!
  • Craft your own adventure - Choose between two nations, six races, four classes, and eight specializations as you build your character and set out for adventure.
  • Take the fight to the skies – RODE features mounted combat, whether it’s riding a trusty steed or a soaring dragon.
  • Extensive PVP systems – Fight against the opposite nation as you encounter them on the field, participate in competitive weekly wars, and sneak into the enemy’s territory to carry out dangerous missions. RODE offers many different and exhilarating ways for players to enjoy PVP!
  • A fully featured MMO experience… – With auction houses, guilds (known as Tribes), professions, upgrading, and more, RODE delivers all the features of an MMO in an all-new and expansive 3D world.
  • …without emptying your wallet – Enjoy this full MMO experience without having to pay a dime. There are no monthly payments and you’re not required to pay any fee, but for those who prefer a little game enhancement, you have the option to buy special items and create your own unique styles in the premium store!
  • A loyal dragon companion – No matter what challenges get in their way, players will always have their trusty pet dragon, which they hatch from a special dragon egg, to accompany them on their journey!
  • Secure your castle, protect your lands - Soon after launching, RODE will add a new Castle Siege mode in which players can take over castles and defend them from enemies.

Jump into the adventure on March 9 for your chance to win a range of great prizes during the Dragon Coin Giveaway. Prizes include an Alienware M17 laptop, Sony PS Vita, graphics card, gift cards, and much more.

For more information, visit http://www.rodeonline.com/

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:09 pm

Lime Odyssey (KR) - Shutting down after 100 days

In what is a shocking piece of news to me, the Korean server for Lime Odyssey Online will be shutting down on March 30, at the end of this month. Game services and the website will both be brought down indefinitely, most probably a permanent death from the looks of it. Lime Odyssey Korea entered Open Beta only for around a mere 100 days so far, so what triggered this drastic approach?

According to foreign reports, the game developer, Sirius Entertainment, deemed that various ongoing critical bugs and server instability could not be solved, hence the decision. With the flow of outgoing players, this is the only choice to take. Sirius Entertainment will be refunding all players who had spent on their cash shop. There is no word on a revival or if the game is being worked on behind the scenes.

Lime Odyssey, being Sirius Entertainment's maiden title, was touted to be the real Ragnarok Online II back when it was first announced. A colorful and vivid world, the game was subsequently shipped out to various countries, including Taiwan and North America. Aeria Games, the North American publisher, has a teaser website up currently and is in Alpha testing.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:18 pm

Mercenary Ops - Coming this summer

I doubt there will be much breaking news coming from GDC 2012, but I added that tag to the post title anyway. Mercenary Ops is a third-person (TPS) multiplayer online game developed by Epic Games Shanghai, using the company's very own Unreal Engine 3 of course. If this game rings a bell, it is because i covered it back in 2010, when the game first launched in China. The English server is coming this summer, with a seemingly new publisher call Delkans.

I gave the game a spin back then, and the controls never really got to me. Although I am a lousy gamer when it comes to the shooter genre, the typical FPS mode has lesser controls and actions, compared to the TPS genre where more keys are needed to take cover (FPS just hides behind something) or to roll over (I think this is in some FPS already). But anyway, I will be taking a look again in the China server, and hopefully I can appreciate the game now.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:20 pm

Core Blaze - Gamania announce latest update

This news was actually posted a couple of weeks ago, but I guess I somehow missed posting it. Luckily, there ain't really much news today (I am actually too busy playing C9 to read) so I thought I would post this up. According to Gamania's CEO, Core Blaze will be reaching out to the gamers only in 2013. Yes,this gem of a game (from the trailer's looks) will only be released next year.

A friend of mine working in Gamania told me to watch out for Core Blaze at this year's Gamescom (link) which is in August. Until then, I doubt there will be any news for this action MMORPG. For those of you who did not know, Gamania (or Beanfun) is headquartered in Taiwan. And yes, Core Blaze is developed in the country as well using Unreal Engine 3.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:24 pm

RaiderZ - Alpha test phase announced

After a couple of gloomy news from Korea, here is an awesome news which certainly lit up my eyes. RaiderZ, which was announced last year to be hosted by Perfect World Entertainment in North America, will be entering its Alpha Test phase 2 weeks from now on March 14. THere is currently no news for the European server.

Developed by Maiet Entertainment, the masters behind GunZ the Duel, RaiderZ will pit players against huge monsters in console-style action combat. Think of RaiderZ as Monster Hunter combined with Dragon Nest and enhanced even further. RaiderZ Korea recently overhauled the game graphics, and it really looks even more stunning. Sign up for Alpha now! http://raiderz.perfectworld.com/.

Last edited by Vonic on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:30 pm

Line of Defense Beta Signups

3000AD rolled out beta signups for their upcoming online shooter Line of Defense.

Line of Defense is a free-to-play sci-fi MMOFPS in which thousands of players fight for the control of bases, continents and planets in the far reaches of space. Set in the same expansive universe of their classic Battlecruiser 3000AD, Line of Defense gives players a vast array of gameplay possibilities, as they craft character classes that suit their play styles and battle across land, water, air and space.

For more information on Line of Defense, visit the game’s website at http://www.lodmmo.com.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:34 pm

Loadout - Craft, Customize, Kill!

Coming This Summer, 2012!

Loadout™ is a new "Free-2-Play" take on fast-paced, multiplayer shooters. Players invent and customize their own outrageous weapons to carry into furious, over-the-top shooter action that truly distinguishes itself from the vast array of other titles.

Earn new weapon parts, character customizations, equipment, and accessories as you gain prestige and wealth. The more you play, the more you can customize. There are endless possibilities to truly set yourself apart from your opponents. We'll continue to update Loadout with new items, customizations, game-play modes, features and much more!

What's Your Loadout!?

http://www.loadout.com
http://whatsyourloadout.com
http://facebook.com/loadout
http://youtube.com/loadout
http://twitter.com/loadoutgame

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:38 pm

Game X - NetEase New Next-Gen MMO

Chinese MMO developer NetEase has just released an official website (EN and CN both available) for its secret next-generation MMO GAME-X (codename). Rumor has it that GAME-X will be launched on multiple platforms, covering XBOX, PC and etc. NetEase, on the other hand, also has claimed, on the homepage of the game website, that it will announce a big news on Mar. 30. As someone might guess, it may concerns either the release date or the test time.

According to some insiders, GAME-X is a masterpiece NetEase has been preparing for its 15th birthday. It is built with the technology of next generation and from the character shadow on the website, it seems like a 3D action MMO. Although GAME-X is still being developed in stealth, many signs, especially the joinin of foreign employees, show that it will compete in the global market.

Source: Onrpg & MMOSite

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:42 pm

Grecca - [Indie 2D Survival MMO] - in Development

Some of the older members here might remember a game we played back in 2010 called "Grecca". Developed by BanBox Entertainment, the game has been under hiatus for quite some time now, while the small team organized their stuff. I've maintained contact with the team over the past two years, and I'm proud to say that they're holding a public Alpha from now onwards. They've called upon me to help raise awareness in OnRPG's community.

To those who need help, here's an ADVANCED player guide.
http://www.greccaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&p=2734#p2734

Here's Cingal's BRAND NEW player guide:
http://www.onrpg.com/boards/2713781-post2.html

In order to release a best possible game, they've asked for everyone's help in testing the game and submitting feedback on their forums. The game has expanded since then, so players are able to participate in open-world town building, faction development, and Player vs. Player wars. There's interfaces available for claiming a plot of land and building upon it in the rather expansive world, and so on and so forth.

More info on downloading the game and creating an account here: http://greccaonline.com/news/index.php

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:14 pm

Lineage 3 Is Being Developed, Different from Lineage Eternal

It is lately reported in South Korea that NCsoft has just set about launching the Lineage 3 project, which is totally different from the previously announced Lineage Eternal.

According to the South Korean media, the dev team for Lineage 3 was gathered on Feb. 29. In fact, it was originally one of NCsoft's inner teams called NT and after NCsoft decided to establish a series for all the Lineage projects, it inherited the Lineage title. At the same time, the dev team for Lineage Eternal also officially changed its name from LF to Team Eternal, meaning the development for Lineage Eternal has also entered on the right lines now.

Lineage Eternal was unveiled at G-Star 2011. Right after its debut, it was commonly believed to be the lineal sequel to the Lineage series. However, based on the structure reorganization, Lineage Eternal and Lineage 3 are obviously two different games.

As for the game contents of Lineage 3, NCsoft announced that it was not fixed yet. Once we have more information about Lineage 3, we'll let you know at the first time.

Source: MMOSite

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Warface Closed Beta Sign-Ups

Crytek announced that it has begun Closed Beta registration for its upcoming free-to-play online FPS, Warface. Go right now to the official website and reserve your unique Warface ID. Also don´t forget to check the new trailer.

Warface is Crytek’s first AAA freemium shooter developed on CryENGINE 3. The closed beta date isn’t set yet but will be announced during 2012. For more information about Warface visit www.warface.com.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:04 pm

NHN cancels Hangame eX 2012

If you remembered, Korean MMO NHN hold its games festival on an annual basis, showcasing upcoming games and ones which are early in development. Hangame eX 2011 was a blast, with Project R1 hogging most of the spotlight as it was developed by Mr Hakkyu Kim, also known as the "founding father" of Ragnarok Online during his Gravity days. Most would feel the games will be more polished for an even better show this year.

But that is not the case, as NHN claimed that the event will be canceled this year due to several titles not being able to meet the schedule. This, of course, includes Project R1. Even the CryEngine 3 "Asian WoW", Asta, is not ready despite being playable at G*Star 2010.

Hangame stated the company will instead focus on operating Pro Evolution Soccer Online and Metro Conflict. BlizzCon gone, and now this. Hope it doesn't evolve into a trend. Can you imagine not having ChinaJoy or G*Star due to lack of participants?

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:06 pm

Sins of a Dark Age - Developer

I first discovered this new online game last week, and wasn't ready to post anything about it as no actual gameplay videos were available. While official videos are still not released, GameSpot managed to record an interview with the developers and of course, took some actual game footage. Sins of a Dark Age merges the RTS (StarCraft) with MOBA (League of Legends, Dota) genres together in yet another unique hybrid. The developer also made Sins of a Solar Empire if you heard of the game.

Well, there are 5 players on each team. 1 of them will be the commander, which will play in RTS mode to collect resources and build/ upgrade the team's base. Control minions to farm resources, build units and stuff. Also, as the "commander" tag suggests, he must be quick to give instruction to his team mates. The other 4 players will be controlling just 1 hero character, just like in Dota. I think this is rather easy to understand in words, but I have got to really try it out for myself. Website: http://www.sinsofadarkage.com/.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:08 pm

PlanetSide 2 - Developer

Putting the "massive" into Massive Multiplayer Online Game (MMOG). That is my impression of PlanetSide 2 so far. Developed by Sony Online Entertainment, this sequel to the already-famous online FPS takes the warfare to the next level. Over at GDC 2012, the company was on hand to give gamers a view of what to expect.

Imagine this scenario: thousand of players in the same persistent map, 3 warring factions, air and land based vehicles combat, several roles/ classes players can switch in the middle of gameplay, maps covering hundreds of kilometers (meaning a single game can last for a few days, weeks to months) and more. While the business model is not confirmed, I seriously dun mind a monthly cost, if it is cheaper than the normal prices out there now. Website: http://www.planetside2.com/.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:52 pm

The Secret World - Epic boss spotted

Well, I was going to use the words "Huge ass boss spotted", but even if it is just a blog, some courtesy must be applied :) Funcom apparently held a media event over at GDC 2012, with Korea's top gaming website ThisIsGame on location. The 2 videos shows off basics of the game, and a supposedly new dungeon which I have never seen before in the 2nd video.

I can't really catch the name of the boss, I think it is a giant hound with wings based on Viking mythology. If you did not know, The Secret World is based on various myths, lore and legends which are told in real life. The game launches June 19 in a couple of months' time, and it is currently in beta for selected participants. And no, it is not Free to Play. Website: http://thesecretworld.com/.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Phantasy Star Online 2 (JP) - PS Vita to sync with PC

I don't really think this has been done before, seeing how Sony's PlayStation Vita only came into market a couple of months back. In what I deem as a breaking announcement, Phantasy Star Online 2's PS Vita version will be synced with the regular PC version. Yes, that means players on the Vita and PC are playing together in the same world/ server. The producer, Sakai Satoshi, is a genius I tell you. Although still an untested area, I am definitely watching this will unfold.

While the Vita version is only due in 2013, which is next year, the game was announced for the PC quite some time back. The game is currently in Alpha phase still for the PC platform in Japan. There is no news at all regarding an English version at this moment. Below are some trailers revealed previously.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next