Review & Preview (No Discussion)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Review & Preview (No Discussion)

Post by Vonic on Thu May 12, 2011 10:55 am

Jika punya review atau preview tentang games online silakan share disini...

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

::Playing::
Guild Wars 2 | Closers Online

::Waiting::
Tree of Savior | Black Desert Online | Soul Worker
Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Re: Review & Preview (No Discussion)

Post by Vonic on Thu May 12, 2011 11:11 am

Langrisser Schwarz - Preview

video:

light:

empire:

dark:

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Thu May 12, 2011 11:24 am

Scarlet Legacy - Review
Got to play the China server's Closed Beta phase for a few hours (been really busy), and managed to grad some in-game footage for each class. The Monk class' footage is still being processed though T_T.

So, I will only be briefly commenting on the combat.

The combat, while being a traditional Point-and-Click, is miles faster than most games with the same system. Pressing just the skill buttons, I do not have the face the target, no chore of having select them manually as the system automatically aims the enemy nearest to my character, even if not in sight.

The skill combo system is nothing new, but being only able to activate some after casting some pre-requisite skills reminded me of the Blade & Soul videos I posted in my YouTube channel. And oh, you can move around when casting spells, especially for the Mystics.

There will no doubt be some grinding involved, but personally, the skill graphics and the speed of killing mobs is a very welcome factor when comparing to most F2P MMOs.

Video Review:

North America server: http://scarletlegacy.gamescampus.com/teaser
Southeast Asia server: http://xw.asiasoftsea.net/

source:

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Thu May 12, 2011 11:37 am

Bounty Hounds - Preview

trailer:

Spoiler:

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Thu May 12, 2011 11:42 am

Troy - Preview
The closed beta will start on May 13th at 11:00 AM PDT (UTC -7) and end on May 18 at 2:00 AM PDT.

video:

screenshot:

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Tue May 17, 2011 3:50 am

Legend Of Galasia -Preview

Closed Beta begins 16th May

screenshot:

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vonic on Mon May 30, 2011 11:13 am

Dragona Taiwan - Pet System Preview

So, the Closed Beta for Dragona Taiwan is still going on and I thought I should give it a final spin before playing too much and spoiling the fun myself when the global server comes. I will just like to touch briefly on the pet system found in the game. Dragona Taiwan's pets can only be found in the cash shop lottery boxes. If you are lucky, you might get a Pet Chest from the boxes.

Right clicking the Pet Chest, players must go through another lottery. There are 3 pets available and some comes with different number of empty skill slots. Some will want to spend money on the boxes until they get one with max 4 skill slots. I was able to get all 3, seen below. There will be costumes for them as well.

screenshot:

Where do the skills come from? Well, you get them from Pet Skill Chests, which can be found as a random item from the cash shop lottery boxes as well. Some skills include looting, expanding pet's inventory, ability for pet to help you sell items etc.

How do pets help players sell items? Well, with the looting skill, pets will loot for players and the items go into players' inventories. Players must manually move items into the pet's inventory and click on the sell command. It will take about 5minutes, as the pet will need to "return to town" and sell them before returning. It looks pretty cash heavy since everything is lottery based, but we shall see the prices when the global server is out.

Vonic
Masta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top